2020 DISTRICT AMERICAN ADVERTISING AWARDS ANNOUNCED!
- ATK PLN – 1 Silver, 1 Bronze
- Caliber Creative – 1 Gold
- Equilateral – 1 Bronze
- Funimation – 1 Silver
- Johnson & Sekin – 2 Silvers
- Lucky21 – 1 Silver
- MindHandle – 1 Silver
- O&H Brand Design – 1 Bronze
- Recreation Dallas – 1 Silver
- Lerma Agency – 3 Bronze
- Saatchi & Saatchi – 1 Gold
- Spire Agency – 1 Bronze
- The Infinite Agency – 1 Gold, 1 Silver
- The Integer Group – 1 Silver, 1 Bronze
- The Richards Group – 1 Special Judge’s Award, 4 Gold, 1 Silver, 3 Bronze
- TracyLocke – 2 Silvers
- WALO – 1 Silver
We’d also like to congratulate the students from the Temerlin Advertising Institute, Texas A&M Commerce, and The University of North Texas for their Awards!
- Anna Rose Corell & Gaelle Gachelin – 1 Gold, 1 Special Judge’s Award
- Monica Williams – 1 Silver Award, 1 Bronze Award
- Adeline Fortenberry – 1 Bronze
- Ashley Roy – 1 Bronze
- Madeline O’Mary – 1 Bronze
If you are a Gold ADDY winner, your entry has automatically advanced on to the National competition, paid for by the District. If you are a Silver ADDY winner, you will receive an email from the AAF National office asking if you want to advance your Silver entries on to the National competition. Those emails should start going out during the week of April 13th. The entry fee to advance Silver ADDYs to National is $125/per entry for professional entries and $30/per entry for student entries, payable to National who will have all instructions. All Gold and Silver entries have been shipped to National, you do not need to resubmit anything. The National judging will take place in May.
District Trophies will be shipped to to us when it is safe. We will host a happy hour when we can to ensure you get your awards!
Further, the American Advertising Awards are usually hosted at ADMERICA in June. It was announced to day that the in-person conference has been cancelled and they are working on scheduling a virtual award show for the winners. Information will be available at www.aaf.org as more decisions are made.
PROFESSIONALS | STUDENTS