Website Augustine Agency
At Augustine we believe that when it comes to the multicultural consumer, culture is the lens to the world.
About the job
Augustine Agency is an award-winning, highly recognized independent marketing and communications agency with offices in Dallas, Northern CA, and Nevada. We have a unique ability to spark consumer action and ignite growth which makes our clients shine brighter!
We are actively recruiting for an experienced Senior Art Director in our Irving, Texas office to support our continued expansion and grow with us. We are looking for someone that has a passion for leading creative and production projects that help bring a vision to life for our clients.
If you excel at conceiving, developing, and producing strategic visual solutions for integrated marketing campaigns, branding projects, and collateral pieces, you will love working with us and our clients!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leadership: Proactive and leads by example. Fully committed to successful team and client relationships.
- Art Direction: Leads the conceptualization and design process of multichannel visuals with the team or individually. Takes into account strategy, branding, and marketing needs from concept to completion.
- Planning/Organizing: Manage multiple projects at various stages concurrently as part of a team or independently. Ability to self-manage tight deadlines and collaborate cross-functionally under pressure.
- Research/Trends. Keeps up to date with current culture, industry trends, and creative ideas. Researches new trends as it relates to specific clients, industries, and projects–sharing.
- Quality Assurance. Maintain proofing procedures to help ensure the quality and integrity of the agency’s designs.
- Creative Presenting: Effectively articulates abstract creative ideas to team and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 8+ years of experience in the role of leader/manager in an agency environment, including experience in shopper marketing and consumer promotions
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Excellent presentation and team-building skills with a high-level customer service orientation
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable according to changes in project scope/deliverables or business environment
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- 5+ Advertising Agency experience
- CPG/shopper marketing experience preferred
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid holidays, plus additional week PTO for winter break
- Summer Fridays
We are in Irving, Texas. How about you?
Our office has easy access to major freeways to get you anywhere you need to go in the DFW metroplex. Also, if you like music and eating out, the Toyota Music Factory is across the street.
This is a full-time position, but we are currently working from home to help ensure our team’s health and well-being. We expect to be back in the office soon at least a few days a week! which is currently remote to start.
Have We Sparked Your Interest?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.