Website Augustine Agency
At Augustine we believe that when it comes to the multicultural consumer, culture is the lens to the world.
About the job
Augustine Agency is an award-winning, highly recognized independent marketing and communications agency with offices in Dallas, Northern CA, and Nevada. We have a unique ability to spark consumer action and ignite growth which makes our clients shine brighter!
We are actively recruiting for an experienced Senior Account Executive in our Irving, Texas office to support our continued expansion and grow with us. We are looking for someone that has a passion for building brands and relationships!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides superlative service and effectively engages client decision makers at every stage on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintains productive relationships with internal teams (creative, digital, accounting, finance).
- Provides tactical support: executing creative briefs, proofing creative, client reviews.
- Communicates job progress to team and manages approved project timing and budgets.
- Develop proficiency across all internal workflow and financial management systems.
- Effectively communicates our unique product offerings and sells agency’s unique product offerings to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- 5+ years of agency experience. CPG, Restaurant/Foodservice, and/or Shopper Marketing experience is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of integrated marketing, retail promotions, digital, social media, and creative services/production.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of project and time management.
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Ability to work effectively within a highly collaborative and interconnected environment.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills are required.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid holidays plus additional week PTO for winter break
- Summer Fridays
- Referral bonus
We are in Irving, Texas. How about you? Our office has easy access to major freeways to get you anywhere you need to go in the DFW metroplex. Also, if you like music and eating out, the Toyota Music Factory is across the street.
This is a full-time position, but we are currently working from home to help ensure our team’s health and well-being. We expect to be back in the office soon at least a few days a week! which is currently remote to start.
Have We Sparked Your Interest?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.