Website Camelot Strategic Marketing & Media
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. Camelot is looking for a talented, highly motivated individual with an analytical mind and a solid quantitative grounding to join our organization. You will partner with account teams and our clients to provide a consolidated understanding of digital marketing performance across Search, Social, and Display marketing initiatives.
Camelot is looking for the best and the brightest to join our rapidly growing team. Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial.
Camelot is looking for a talented, highly motivated individual with an analytical mind and a solid quantitative grounding to join our organization. You will partner with account teams and our clients to provide a consolidated understanding of digital marketing performance across Search, Social, and Display marketing initiatives.
Camelot Strategic Marketing and Media Overview:
Founded in 1983 in Dallas, Texas, Camelot is one of the largest privately-owned strategic marketing and media services companies in the country ─ and one of the most experienced. Our seasoned team encompasses over 260 years of strategic media buying experience, benefiting from both agency and client-side backgrounds. We service fortune 500 brands across retail, financial services, technology and communications.
The Media Planner will support day-to-day lead Media Planners for assigned agency clients. This position will work with SME and Media Planners in the development and execution of effective media plans across all channels to support client campaigns and brands. They work in the rapidly evolving media discipline and are comfortable embracing change. The Media Planner helps deliver first-class communications strategies that employ integrated contemporary thinking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and execution of effective media plans in all media (including all Paid channels) to support client campaigns and brands
- Assist with preparation of presentation recommendations internally and to clients
- Write and review media documents (timelines, competitive analysis, points of view, proposals, plans, client memos, etc.)
- Assist in ensuring client approved plan is executed with Broadcast, Digital, and Out of Home teams to the highest level
- Research, analyze, and translate media consumption, customer, brand, and market insights into strategic building blocks for client presentations
- Contribute to the evaluation of media proposals and help develop agency points of view
- Collaborate with internal subject matter expert (SME) teams and provide them with plan strategies, campaign parameters, and continued learnings
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with internal teams and external agency partner
- Work with other Media Planners to learn how to utilize Broadcast, Digital, and Out of Home teams as thought partners in building the overall strategy
- Communicate strategies and tactical plans with clarity, including client and project goals, prioritizations, and measures of success
- Maintain flowchart and budget documents
- Work with lead Media Planner to be accountable for media budget ensuring it is reconciled on a monthly basis
- Keep supervisor/Manager informed of client workflow and market challenges
- Understand and utilize proprietary and syndicated research tools used for media planning, audience research, competitive analysis, and reporting purposes
- Begin to seek and review and/or develop new and innovative media solutions
- Part of the team that represents the agency as the client contact for media
- Passion and dedication
- Desire to be the best
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – in writing and verbally
- Strong Quantitative Reasoning and Pattern Recognition ability
- Proven track record of problem-solving
- “Common sense” business approach (ability to balance real world with the theoretical)
- Three-Five years of relevant media planning experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with key media tools
- Highly detailed and results-oriented
- Self-driven with strong work ethic
- Fun, energetic attitude
Office Benefits and Perks:
- Employee health is important to us. At a minimum, we provide health coverage via Blue Cross Blue Shield to all full-time employees, as well as, dental coverage, life insurance, long-term disability insurance and individual disability insurance and a 401K matching program.
- Our health care membership allows you access to many discount programs. These include discounts for Fitness and gym memberships, wellness programs and fitness equipment (like Reebok & Fitbit) as well as other partner programs for personal care.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com