Website Augustine Agency
At Augustine we believe that when it comes to the multicultural consumer, culture is the lens to the world.
About the job
Augustine Agency is an award-winning, highly recognized independent marketing and communications agency with offices in Dallas, Northern CA, and Nevada. We have a unique ability to spark consumer action and ignite growth which makes our clients shine brighter!
We are actively recruiting for an Assistant Account Executive in our Irving, Texas office to support our continued expansion and grow with us. We are looking for someone that has a passion for building relationships and managing projects!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works daily with the Account team (Creative/Digital/Production) to meet deliverables in a timely manner
- Monitors ongoing job progress, internal and client approvals, project timing, and budgets
- Set-up meetings, create agendas, record notes, and distribute conference reports
- Creates and manages job folders
- Provides hours and creative billing back-up
- Develops program estimates and POs
- Maintains and owns all status reports
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- 2-3 years’ agency experience in CPG, foodservice, shopper, or retail experience is preferred but not required
- Knowledge and understanding of integrated marketing, advertising, promotions: digital and social media, creative services/production, and retail
- Strong project and time management skills
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn internal team confidence quickly
- Ability to work effectively within a highly collaborative and interconnected environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills are required
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid holidays, plus an additional week of PTO for winter break
- Summer Fridays
- Referral bonus
We are in Irving, Texas. How about you? Our office has easy access to major freeways to get you anywhere you need to go in the DFW metroplex. Also, if you like music and eating out, the Toyota Music Factory is across the street.
This is a full-time position, but we are currently working from home to help ensure our team’s health and well-being. We expect to be back in the office soon at least a few days a week!
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.