Website Augustine Agency
By studying and monitoring ethnic culture we help brands connect to multicultural consumers in a relevant way.
About the job
Augustine Agency is an award-winning, highly recognized independent marketing and
communications agency headquartered in Dallas, with additional offices in Northern CA, and
Nevada. We have a unique ability to spark consumer action and ignite growth which makes our
clients shine brighter!
We are actively recruiting for an Assistant Account Executive in our Irving, Texas office to support
our continued expansion and grow with us. We are looking for someone that has a passion for
building relationships and managing projects!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Works daily with the Account team (Creative/Digital/Production) to meet deliverables in
a timely manner
– Monitors ongoing job progress, internal and client approvals, project timing, and
– Set-up meetings, create agendas, record notes, and distribute conference reports
– Creates and manages job folders
– Provides hours and creative billing back-up
– Develops program estimates and POs
– Maintains and owns all status reports
– Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
– 1-3 years’ relevant experience
– Knowledge and understanding of integrated marketing, advertising, promotions, digital
and social media, creative services/production
– Strong project and time management skills
– Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn internal team confidence quickly
– Ability to work effectively within a highly collaborative and interconnected environment
– Excellent verbal and written skills are required
Perks and Benefits:
– Competitive salary
– Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
– Paid holidays
– Additional week of PTO for winter break
– Summer Fridays
– Generous referral bonus
– Walk to Toyota Music Factory for food, music, and fun!
Our office is centrally located in beautiful Las Colinas with easy access to major freeways to get you
anywhere you need to go in the DFW metroplex.
This is a full-time position. To ensure our team’s health and wellbeing, we are currently following an A/B schedule. Expect to be in the office at least two days a week, or more often as needed for client meetings.
Have We Sparked Your Interest? We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.