Website Augustine Agency
By studying and monitoring ethnic culture we help brands connect to multicultural consumers in a relevant way.
About the job
Augustine Agency is an award-winning, highly recognized independent marketing and
communications agency headquartered in Dallas, with additional offices in Northern CA, and
Nevada. We have a unique ability to spark consumer action and ignite growth which makes our
clients shine brighter!
We are actively recruiting for an experienced Account Supervisor in our Dallas office to support our
continued expansion and grow with us. We are looking for someone that has a passion for building
brands and relationships!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for client relationship building and nurturing, project
management, team coaching, and project budgeting. Your strategic thinking and leadership skills will help you succeed in this role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Provide effective support, training, direction, and feedback for team members.
– Establish and nurture strong relationships with clients and internal teams that leads to
an ongoing client and team satisfaction.
– Manage all active projects end-to-end by skillful use of resources, prioritization, and
– Collaborate with finance, accounting, and operations to manage the financial
performance of projects and adjust budgets, timelines, or resources accordingly.
– Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university.
– 5+ years of work-related experience. CPG, Restaurant/Foodservice, and/or Shopper
Marketing experience is preferred.
– In-depth knowledge and understanding of integrated marketing, retail promotions,
digital, social media, and creative services/production.
– Strong passion for and knowledge of project and time management.
– Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team
– Ability to work effectively within a highly collaborative and interconnected environment.
– Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills are required.
Perks and Benefits:
– Competitive salary
– Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
– Paid holidays
– Additional week PTO for winter break
– Summer Fridays
– Generous Referral Bonus
– Walk to Toyota Music Factory for food, music, and fun!
Our office is located in beautiful Las Colinas with easy access to major freeways to get you
anywhere you need to go in the DFW metroplex.
This is a full-time position. To ensure our team's health and wellbeing, we are currently following an A/B schedule. Plan on being in the office at least 2 days a week or more often as needed for client meetings.
Have We Sparked Your Interest? We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.