We’re a Dallas-based independent ad agency and idea shop of thinkers and doers with the guts, soul and play mentality necessary to spark thought-provoking content that inspires conversation
We’re a Dallas-based independent ad agency and idea shop of thinkers and doers with the guts, soul, and play mentality necessary to spark thought-provoking content that inspires action.
WALO is seeking our next ACCOUNT MANAGER with 2+ years of experience in advertising or marketing account service. If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced, and creative place to build your career, WALO is it.
The ideal candidate is multidimensional: be poised, confident, resourceful, a problem-solver, have an eye for detail, and be comfortable thinking unconventionally. You must have exceptional communication skills with both clients and internal teams and have a broad understanding across both traditional and digital platforms. Experience within the tech and finance spaces is a bonus! Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
• Understand clients’ business and products
• Build rapport and credibility with clients to comfortably engage in frequent client contact
• Update Sr. Account Supervisor on status of projects/answering client inquiries
• Remain actively involved in day-to-day client initiatives, including an understanding of business building, strategy, content development, and creative projects
• Maintain weekly client status reports and conference reports and oversee job/change orders
• Review all materials and confirm accuracy prior to client presentations and final production
2-3 years of experience in account management or a similar position in the fields of marketing or advertising.
A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
To apply for this job, email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com