Website Augustine Agency
By studying and monitoring ethnic culture we help brands connect to multicultural consumers in a relevant way.
About the job
Augustine Agency is an award-winning, highly recognized independent marketing and
communications agency headquartered in Dallas, with additional offices in Northern CA, and
Nevada. We have a unique ability to spark consumer action and ignite growth which makes our
clients shine brighter!
We are actively recruiting for an experienced Account Executive in our Dallas office to support our
continued expansion and grow with us. We are looking for someone that has a passion for building
brands and relationships!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Manages the expectations and oversees the day-to-day relationship management and
service of assigned client contacts.
– Works daily with the client account team (production manager, creative services,
digital/social media manager, public relations) to meet deliverables and manages
– Monitors ongoing job progress, internal and client approvals, project timing, and
– Understands and uses agency management tools for the creation, time tracking,
trafficking, and billing of jobs.
– Keeps apprised of the client’s brands, products, services and marketing developments
as well as those within their industry.
– Communicates effectively with clients including immediate responses to email, phone
calls, messages, faxes, and meeting coordination.
– Creates and executes creative briefs, proofs creative work, and reviews with client
for feedback/approval in a timely manner.
– Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
– 2-4 years’ agency experience. CPG, Shopper, or Retail experience is preferred.
– Knowledge and understanding of integrated marketing, advertising, promotions, digital
and social media, creative services/production, retail, and sales.
– Strong project and time management skills.
– Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team
– Ability to work effectively within a highly collaborative and interconnected environment.
– Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills are required.
Perks and Benefits:
– Competitive salary
– Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
– Paid holidays
– Additional week of PTO for winter break
– Summer Fridays
– Generous referral bonus
– Walk to Toyota Music Factory for food, fun, and music!
Our office is in beautiful Las Colinas with easy access to major freeways to get you anywhere you
need to go in the DFW metroplex.
This is a full-time position. To ensure our team’s health and wellbeing, we are currently following an A/B schedule. Expect to be in the office at least two days a week, or as needed for client meetings.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.